Our client is a renowned market leader in their respective field in Healthcare. It consists of different entities, and you will be working for more than one entity. The organisation established a Shared Service Centre in the Netherlands for their credit collections, and you will be working here, together with a group of colleagues from different places in the world.
Wat ga je doen als Credit Collector Italy ?
The Credit Collector is responsible for approaching customers on a daily basis to build up the relationship with the ultimate goal to receiving the outstanding payments to the Opco.
- Responsible for monitoring overdue payments from customers
- Approaching customers on a daily basis to build up the relationship
- Responsible for maintaining the sub ledger of their region
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- In cooperation with Sales Managers and Sales reps and CS discuss the current status and new orders of our customers
- Responsible for adjustments, handles query and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
- On an ad- hoc basis the employee may be asked to perform tasks not listed here
Wat wordt er van jou verwacht?
- Bachelor working level preferable in the area of economics
- Practical accounting skills
- Computer Skills (Office, Oracle, Outlook)
- Native Speaker for the specific region, English required
- Personal Trait Profile
- Strong communication skills (verbal and in writing)
- Is customer service oriented
- Ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with many levels and types of people
- Planning and organizational ability, very organized, detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
Meer weten of direct solliciteren?
Klik op de knop "solliciteer op deze vacature" om direct te solliciteren. Voor meer informatie over deze vacature en andere mogelijkheden kun je contact met ons opnemen viaSolliciteren
Phylicia Asselé, bereikbaar op:
tel: 015 – 275 40 30