Are you fluent in both Spanish and Italian and looking for a position in the field of credit management/credit control? Do you have a degree in Finance or Accounting? Are you open minded, eager and looking for a high ambitious international environment? Then you are the Credit Controller Spain / Italy am looking for!
- TheDaily input and application of multicurrency bank and cash receipts
- Assist the credit manager with the reminder and recovery process for wholesale accounts receivable for the assigned territory
- Assist the credit manager with checks on credit worthiness for new wholesale accounts and on an ongoing basis for existing accounts
- Deposit of cheques at the bank
- Prepare the Direct Debit files to be reviewed by your manager
- Credit rating evaluation of new and existing customers
- In charge of monthly and quarterly reporting
The Credit Collector is responsible for approaching customers on a daily basis to build up the relationship with the ultimate goal to receiving the outstanding payments to OpCo.
- Responsible for monitoring overdue payments from customers
- Approaching customers on a daily basis to build up the relationship
- Responsible for maintaining the sub ledger of their region
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- In cooperation with Sales Managers and Sales reps and CS discuss the current status and new orders of our customers
- Responsible for adjustments, handles query and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
- On an ad- hoc basis the employee may be asked to perform tasks not listed here